PDA

View Full Version : Nebraka Boy

cdog
11-09-2010, 04:55 PM
I made it!! Anybody seen a Prairie?

Saluqi
11-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Nice! Hope the trip was uneventful. Now that you've made it maybe you could clue in the rest of us as to who you are, what your name is, and signing your posts is a requirement of posting.

Lowachi
11-09-2010, 05:01 PM
oh the msg cops are gonna getcha. They're gonna ask that you sign yer post( first name is enough) and do an intro about yerself. Any minute now..... and I've seen lots of prairies<G>

Lowachi
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
see, he beat me to it

Saluqi
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
see, he beat me to it

I could have simply responded with a higher level of sarcasm, such as "Why yes I have, I do love the grassy expanses that prairies offer, though I do miss the bison.", but I'm more mature than that, heck, I'm 85 today!

Dirthawking
11-09-2010, 05:38 PM
I could have simply responded with a higher level of sarcasm, such as "Why yes I have, I do love the grassy expanses that prairies offer, though I do miss the bison.", but I'm more mature than that, heck, I'm 85 today!
clapp

Although... just what is Nebraka? :D

Lowachi
11-09-2010, 05:53 PM

Thanks Buffler Bill, I mean Paul...:D "Buffler on the flats?" "Damn few! The Pawnee killin' em all for the hides....."

Lowachi
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
clapp

Although... just what is Nebraka? :D

ain't it a medication for high colesteral or was it heart burnfrus) I can never remember.

everetkhorton
11-09-2010, 08:09 PM
:D man, it doesn't take much to set you guy off toungeout

cdog
11-10-2010, 07:13 AM
lmfao, Nebraska is like heartburn, and the mafia. No matter how many times I leave it keeps pullin me back in!

Chris

Is that a signature, cause I only typed it?

FredFogg
11-10-2010, 07:39 AM
lmfao, Nebraska is like heartburn, and the mafia. No matter how many times I leave it keeps pullin me back in!

Chris

Is that a signature, cause I only typed it?

Welcome Chris! You can click on UserCP and then edit Signature and what ever you put in there will show up at the end of each of your post and you won't have to type it each time.

cdog
11-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Hey Fred, Thanks! I remember you visiting us out here in Nebraska. You flew out here with Leon, me and ... I forget. Pollacks!

FredFogg
11-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Hey Fred, Thanks! I remember you visiting us out here in Nebraska. You flew out here with Leon, me and ... I forget. Pollacks!

Yeah, that was back in 2006. Leon took way to long to hook us up with you that week. We saw a bunch of bunnies that day and we had a great time. We will definately hook up with you in 2012 when the meet is there again. Have a great hawking season!

everetkhorton
11-10-2010, 09:40 AM
(welc) Chris!

Lowachi
11-10-2010, 12:00 PM
:D man, it doesn't take much to set you guy off toungeout

Sorry, High stress day yesterday and I used it to blow off some in the waiting room. My apologies Chris.( It was pointed more at the modstoungeout)
I know some prairies have been taken in OK and a certain tiercel is taming down nicely;). Can't say I've heard of any others. With the WY snows and cold, things are bound ta change pretty soon.