PDA

View Full Version : HEY Y'ALL....

ukroper
12-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Didnt know how/where to put this but..its here now

This year was a landmark year and i would just like to thank everyone involved who made this a really extra special NAFA...

I had such a great time..sure love Ks!!!...

Met/made sooo many more friends,(re-affirmed the older ones!!)i really didnt think that was possible!!.but hey..we live..we learn...

I know im not allways everyones cup of tea but hey,what ya see is what ya get....,
when i tell you your welcome here at Hotel Gaz..it aint words..its fact..my word is my bond...

Like to thank Chris & his sexxyyy lady for their words at the NAFEX meal..means alot,and i will allways support ya with a few items etc if i can..

Special thanks to the usual crew of reprobates..you know who you are!!!

and lastly, to Roper...haulin, horses and putting up with us(me really!!) every year and making dreams come true....

...THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR A SPECIAL YEAR.......beeerthumbsuppthumbsuppbeeer

Jimmy
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
mooonmooonmooon toungeouttoungeout :D:D:D

Tasha55403
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
It wouldn't be a NAFA meet without you Gazthumbsupp And thank you:)

Dirthawking
12-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Sure it would, just not as fun is all......

Awww come on, I had to! I really had to! toungeout

Lowachi
12-06-2010, 10:59 PM
good ta see y'all..as usual. I know my youngest had a ball hanging with ya.

Roper
12-07-2010, 12:10 AM
you guys are the reward here..
cheers to you and your gang gary ..

ukroper
12-07-2010, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Jimmy;159944]

Hey,and being with you and mark and steve in Garden City set up the whole trip for us James!!..ya friggin redneck!!!!toungeoutmooonmooonbeeer

Jimmy
12-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Glad we could get ya started!!

ukroper
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
good ta see y'all..as usual. I know my youngest had a ball hanging with ya.

Not so young anymore Rich...i think i/we can claim to have had a small part in the mis-education of young Borquist..(he will allways be 'Eddie' to us though!!):D

frootdog
12-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Gaz it was a pleasure as always to see you and your rag tag crew.:D You can use my adress any time buddy.toungeout