PDA

View Full Version : German Shorthair available (Great dog)

passagejack
12-29-2010, 11:18 PM
I love this dog! However due to my move to Canada I'm looking to find a great home for him. He does not like cats, actually he loves them, he almost ate my fiances cat last week end. For this reason and the exstreme cold in Edmonton Alberta I'm looking to find him a new home. He is completely house broke, mello, and all around obedient trained. He has been hawked over for the past 3 years, he's 4 now. He was the pick of the litter. His nose is awesome and he has great field control. Super birdy! Draw backs are; the cat thing, and he doesn't run super big. He ranges out about 150 yrds and coarse's beautifully. Once he finds sent he's like a blood hound! Holds a point forever and a day, just like his mom. For those of you who know me I expect alot of my dogs and falcons, and "Blue" has not let me down! You can see him under the "falconry dogs in action" thread. He is in post # 7. He's the liver and white dog. His mother is the liver and ticked dog in the bottom pics. If interested please call me at