Thread: Weekly Photo for the NAFEX home page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Weekly Photo for the NAFEX home page

Hey everyone,

With the hunting season being in full swing and knowing how many folks take pix we want to start having a new weekly photo on the home page of NAFEX. The only requirement is that the picture be from the previous week and be of a raptor, preferably a falconry bird, but shots of wild raptors doing their thing will be considered too. Chris or the moderators will pick the picture of the week and we'll change it out every Sunday or Monday.

Post your pix to this thread and we'll pick one for the home page.
    Paul Domski
    New Mexico, USA

Okay, I edited the front page and the first picture of the week is up. I know that in the future Chris may post it differently, but he's busy these days so I edited the front page and posted the pic.

Start sending in new entries for next week, remember we want current photos, not ones shot last summer, thanks!
    Paul Domski
    New Mexico, USA

Default Ifrit, PMRT

-OR-

Patrick
    Fly strong, hunt well

Default Goshawk and squirrel

Quote Originally Posted by Saluqi View Post
    Okay, I edited the front page and the first picture of the week is up. I know that in the future Chris may post it differently, but he's busy these days so I edited the front page and posted the pic.

Start sending in new entries for next week, remember we want current photos, not ones shot last summer, thanks!
    I am new to falconry, this is my second season. And I am new to the list, as this is my first post. I am an avid photographer and was out with my friend and his gos orginally chasing rabbits earlier this week. She saw this squirrel and the chase was on! (not a very long one though ) This is probably one of my best action shots.

Thanks for looking
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by thefishguy View Post
    I am new to falconry, this is my second season. And I am new to the list, as this is my first post. I am an avid photographer and was out with my friend and his gos orginally chasing rabbits earlier this week. She saw this squirrel and the chase was on! (not a very long one though ) This is probably one of my best action shots.

Thanks for looking
    Chris

That's an awesome shot!!!
    Nick

Seriously Nick, you're right. That's a sweet action photo. Here's one of mine, for what it's worth;

Scott McNeff

Maine

Scott, pretty cool. Gos must have went a nice ride on that one.
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by thefishguy View Post

Thanks for looking
    Chris

That is sweet!! Great pic.
    Kim Mauldin

"Believe"
    Marian & Bob Bailey

This is an old one but one I really like. Really gets you caught in the action with the dog blurred in the background.

Justin Nucci
    Denver, CO

Time for a new photo.
    Tanner

Thread Information