Thread: Greetings from Pottstown, PA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greetings from Pottstown, PA

Hello All,

I am EXTREMELY interested in getting into Falconry. My only problem as this point is finding someone in my area to show me the ropes and go hunting with. I have been interested in the sport for well over 10 years, but have not had the appropriate amount of free time as we were raising a young family. Not my schedule is freeing up and I would like to pursue this long time passion and give it the dedication it deserves. So anyone in the Pottstown, PA willing to help a new guy out please dont be shy.

Mark

to NEFEX Mark. I guess the first thing I would do is contact your State Falconry Club. I am not sure of there web site link. Good luck and have fun!
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Hello and to NAFEX. Good luck in your new lifestyle change known as Falconry
    Jim Blackwell
    "Mitakuye Oyasin"

Default PFHT - Penna.

Join PFHT and attend the meetings and picnic's & meets.......jm
    "You Promote What You Permit"...Hawkaholic Jim

According to the application for PFHT, you have to have a reference from an PFHT member in order to join...they must sign your application.

mark.
    CODY RAMER, MONTANA [those who fly hawks have all the fun while those who fly falcons have all the problems]

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    According to the application for PFHT, you have to have a reference from an PFHT member in order to join...they must sign your application.
    To get involved in it around here, PFHT has an apprentice coordinator that helps people get connected to potential sponsors. Her name is Cheri Heimbach and if you contact her, she should be able to get you in contact with someone in your area. The problem right now is that we already had our field meet and our picnic is not until the summer. That's all the advice I have, I hope things really work out for you!
    Patrick
    Fly strong, hunt well

Thread Information