Thread: NAFA Meet Survey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NAFA Meet Survey

All NAFA members can now give their input on a survey of the NAFA meets. Please go to the NAFA website and then to Breaking News for Members and click on Particpate in the NAFA Meet Survey. If there is something you would like to see differently or something you currently like now, now is the time to voice your opinion! The survey will be available until March 6th and then the results will be posted on the NAFA website.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Received mine via an e-mail message I received from NAFA this morning. Filled it out and expressed my strong view in the need for Regional Annual Meets, and the organizational value associated with holding Regional meeting that are supported by state clubs.

My view is that the Regional Annual Meet could be a collaborative effort with local state clubs rotating hosting the Annual Regional Meet. Most clubs hold Annual Meets anyway that are opened to other then their members attending anyway. Every 3rd or 4th year the state club could host a Regional Level Meet that offers a much more robust agenda then their normal Annual Meet.

Fred:
    I just filled mine out and replied. Great that NAFA is asking its members for there imput.
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Is this a new survey? I just went on and when I clicked on it, I got the message " Sorry you have already taken this survey". I do not recall taking one resently.
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by beldinrt View Post
    Is this a new survey? I just went on and when I clicked on it, I got the message " Sorry you have already taken this survey". I do not recall taking one resently.
    I'm getting the same message. There are some bugs that need to be worked out I guess.
    Paul Domski
    New Mexico, USA

Try it now folks, I think the link on the website was messed up, I changed it. Let me know!
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    All NAFA members can now give their input on a survey of the NAFA meets. Please go to the NAFA website and then to Breaking News for Members and click on Particpate in the NAFA Meet Survey. If there is something you would like to see differently or something you currently like now, now is the time to voice your opinion! The survey will be available until March 6th and then the results will be posted on the NAFA website.
    Thanks for asking............
    Bob Payne
    "So many hawks, so little time"

Works now just fine Fred.
    Rich in Illinois....
    "Man has emerged from the shadows of antiquity with a Peregrine on his wrist......."

Worked for me. One point though...questions were kind of vague. Were they designed to be that way in general? Or about the last meet attended? NAFA should send one of these out within 30 days of every meet.
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

i think i got my point across in the survey that i am not gonna drive 25+ hours to hawk rabbits when i can drive under an hour from home and do the same thing. Plus, i get to sleep in my own bed......i will stick to meets close to home.
    Bill
    I have been known to approach the east...

If it did not detract from the annual NAFA Meet, would you like NAFA to consider co-hosting regional meets with state clubs?
    Answer0%100%
    Number of Responses
    Response Ratio
    Yes
    Yes 107 73.2%
    No
    No 32 21.9%

Totals
    146 100%
    Michael Beran, NAFA Southeastern Director "If it is to be, then it is up to me!"

Thread Information