Hello! I have actually been a member of Nafex for a little while, but never noticed the introduction section. After joining IFF, I noticed the intro section they had and figured this did as well.... Anyways, I am a pre-apprentice currently studying to take my falconry test. My sponsor is amazing and has taught me so much in just the past falconry season. I am grateful because he has let me be so hands on with his two Harris' Hawks. I am known as "the strangler" after assisting in a few kills this season. Also, I was able to call back the hawks, lure them off quarry, of course flush quarry for them, use telemetry and my favorite, hunt the female from the glove. It was so beneficial working with him this season and we have become great friends in the process. I learn so much from him, and the other members I get to be around on almost a daily basis. So far I learned that falconry is more than a sport, but its also a friendship and bond between people. In August, I will be learning more about the bond between hawk and human when I am able to trap my first red-tail. I know I have so much to learn and am eager to get started! Any advice would be welcome!