Hello everyone, my name is Kalie and I am in the process of obtaining my apprenticeship. I have started my facilities, and am acquiring equipment and all the knowledge I can. I have been an avid bird watcher since the age of four, when my grandfather gave me my first set of binoculars. My only experience with keeping birds would be parrots and love birds, and my barnyard chickens. I love the outdoors, and spend a ton of time in the woods riding my horses. I would love to be able to combine my passion for the outdoors and birds into a working relationship with raptors. I have applied for membership with the Ohio Falconry Association, and am in the process of applying for membership with the PA association since I am so close to the border. If there is anyone in my area, give me a shout, I would love to spend some time with experienced falconers, a perhaps go on a few hunts when the season allows and find a sponsor. Any information or tips would be greatly appriciated. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future