Anyway - the summation is this: no one has a right, or should ethically, morally have a right, to seek a leadership position to serve as a representive of falconers within NAFA or NAFA-funded vehicles in the furtherance of views and opinions which are contrary to the desires, wishes and interests of the NAFA membership body itself - the body that supports and funds that position. NAFA is OUR voice, funded and supported by US. That is not a libertarian view - it is the original intent of democratic principles (of the the people, by the people, for the people...) I react angrily (without regret) to anyone who espouses the currently popular (and patently elitist) view that elected officials (public or NAFA) were elected to serve their own judgements, judgements which iare presumed to be wiser or more informed that those they were elected to serve. Such elitism would have been given short shrift by our founding populace (i.e., those who were fighting and dying to have their voices represented). There are foxes in the yard - we have to live with that. But I will not tolerate their campaigning for chicken consumption within the henhouse, if I can say otherwise. Mike