Thread: Figured out how to introduce myself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Figured out how to introduce myself

I finally figured out how to actually add to my "Bio" and I guess I should introduce myself. I have been lurking on the forum and posted a few times with mixed results. For the most part it has been a positive experience. I think I will continue to observe.
    I have been flying various BOP's since 1982. I was dealt a health blow in 1991 that changed my life. I was a veterinary Technician so all creatures great and small have always been my true love. BTW my hubby of too many years to count is also a falconer.
    I enjoy when I can push myself and fly my male Harris'Hawk. I have 2, 1 is an 1982 hatch and the other is a 2009 hatch. Yes the old boy is still flying and still catching game.
    I don't feel comfortable sharing my "whole " life story online but some of you longtimers out there know me and to those of you that don't here a little part of me is.
    Bobbi in MN

Good to hear from you Bobbi. Lurking is an art so don't be embarrassed by it. I think it was Will Roger that said "never miss a good chance to shut up." Sound wisdom sometimes when on a forum.
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by rbtownsend View Post
    Good to hear from you Bobbi. Lurking is an art so don't be embarrassed by it. I think it was Will Roger that said "never miss a good chance to shut up." Sound wisdom sometimes when on a forum.
    Well said. Been biting my tongue a lot lately.

Welcome, Bobbi.
    Tom Gagne- Don't panic.

Nice to see you on here Bobbi Now you need to get Curt to post an intro, too-lol...good luck with that

Hi Blondie!! Glad ta see you & the other 1/2 on here. Pretty good bunch of Joes (& Josephines). I think you'll like it.
    Rich in Illinois....
    "Man has emerged from the shadows of antiquity with a Peregrine on his wrist......."

Bobbi! I hope things get better for you. Have a good day, and I hope the sun puts a smile on your face.
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Thread Information