Thread: New Member From Boise, ID

Default New Member From Boise, ID

Hello to everyone! I've been interested in falconry for most of my life and am just now getting ready to take the falconry test! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and would love to meet some falconers! Would like to go out hunting some time to see how it is out in the field first hand.

And thanks for this great website!

Hello and welcome to NAFEX.

Please have a look around and familiarize yourself with how the forums work. One forum that most people find the most useful is the site information. This is where you can learn to post photos (first thing almost everybody wants to know).

Please take the time to go to user cp (located on the left side of your screen, near the top) and add your signature automatically to your post, real first name at a minimum please. This helps keep things friendly around the threads, as people will know who they are talking to.

If you are a pre-apprentice, apprentice, looking for information of falconry, etc...you will find this section extremely helpful. Please take the time to look here.

Again, welcome to NAFEX! Let one of the moderators know if you need anything.

NAFEX Moderating team
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Lrain:
    ! there are several falconer in your area. The hunting season is coming to a close in most area's. There are a couple of guy on this forum that will most likely charm in later on.

Be sure and sign your post!
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Yeomanfalconer Guest

Default We aim to charm

Quote Originally Posted by everetkhorton View Post
    Lrain:
    ! there are several falconer in your area. The hunting season is coming to a close in most area's. There are a couple of guy on this forum that will most likely charm in later on.

Be sure and sign your post!
    You are pretty charming too Ev.

I swear, there must be something in the water in Boise.
    Grows and attracts falconers like mushrooms !

Welcome Lrain. You'll like it here.

Dan.
    Dan, aka oldguy.

Lol That isn't a bad thing I don't think. And thanks everyone. I think I got my cp sig working...
    Arielle

Welcome. There is alot of very deep "BS" here mingled with truth, but all in all a pretty good place to be. Enjoy. Im sure ill see ya around. Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by idbirdman View Post
    Welcome. There is alot of very deep "BS" here mingled with truth, but all in all a pretty good place to be. Enjoy. Im sure ill see ya around. Stephen
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Hi Arielle,

Welcome to Idaho falconry and this forum. Check out this web site if it is still up and the specifically the contact list.

http://ifa.clubexpress.com/content.a...club_id=699044

I believe there are many friendly falconers in the Boise area, some are even members of this forum.

Good luck,
    Tom Smith, Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

Thread Information