Thread: Hey from Oklahoma City

Default Hey from Oklahoma City

Well actually Moore, Oklahoma but it is all the same.

New to falconry and hope to have my cert by Aug. Already have a sponsor and have someone making my facility for me. Now just have to study and take the test.

Welcome! You seem to know the drill. How did you find us, do you have friends on nafex or in falconry?
    Jeff,
    Northern Black Hills, Wyoming

Well, I found this site by googling for a book and someone had a thread about it.

As for friends, none really. Only person I know is my sponsor, who is the v.p. Of the Oklahoma falconry ass. Didn't know him until I decided to become one and called him up for info, which was about 3 weeks ago.

Hello and welcome to NAFEX.

Please have a look around and familiarize yourself with how the forums work. One forum that most people find the most useful is the site information. This is where you can learn to post photos (first thing almost everybody wants to know).

Please take the time to go to user cp (located on the left side of your screen, near the top) and add your signature automatically to your post, real first name at a minimum please. This helps keep things friendly around the threads, as people will know who they are talking to.

If you are a pre-apprentice, apprentice, looking for information of falconry, etc...you will find this section extremely helpful. Please take the time to look here.

Again, welcome to NAFEX! Let one of the moderators know if you need anything.

NAFEX Moderating team
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Wish somebody would build facilities for me! I don't want to build 5 more chambers. Oh heck, yes I do!

Welcome to NAFEX!
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Thanks for the welcome. When I get on a reg comp, I will fix my sig. Until then, the name is Redd.

Thread Information