Thread: Thanks to Rodent Pro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thanks to Rodent Pro

I just wanted to let everybody know that I got great service from Rodent Pro. I put in an order yesterday for a box of hawk food, and this morning I recieved a coupon for $10 off an order from them. I sent them an e-mail and said that I ordered yesterday and got the coupon this morning. I asked if they could apply the coupon to my order, and I got a response right away saying that they'd credit my card the $10 for the coupon!

Great customer service! I'll definately order from them again.
    Ryan - Boise, ID
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Ryan, thank you for sharing some feedback on a positive experience!
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

I've never had a problem with Rodent Pro. I always order from there!
    ~Monica

rodentpro.com easy enough to google..........
    Rob Gibson
    I love cats, but can't eat a whole one by myself.

I got my first order from RodentPro today, what exceptional service and product! All my feeders were as described, and looked to be very healthy animals before being culled. My hawk will be eating high on the hog.

Great stuff, they will definitely get my business again!
    -Mark

the big cheese rodent factory... rats , mice and chicks... It was so much better than waiting and wondering about rodent pro.

Quote Originally Posted by robhawkyyz View Post
    It was so much better than waiting and wondering about rodent pro.

Wondering what you mean by this? My order was processed and shipped right when they said it would be.
    -Mark

big cheese rodent factory is in Texas and benefits me and it took two days. also they were less expensive by $20 when I compared prices. they don't offer quail though. with rodent pro from ordering to delivery it take 7 to 8 days to get to me and I worry about it being spoiled.

I've ordered lots and lots of stuff from Rodent Pro. Especially when I was big time into herps. Most of my orders were for rats and mice but I also ordered a fair amount of quail. Their service was very good, prices were also fair but personally I have found when it comes to the quality of the product there are quail suppliers that offer a superior product and I am more than willing to pay the extra. Just skin a quail from someone like Roger Johnson and one from Rodent Pro and you'll know what I'm talking about. That's just been my experience.
    Doug
    Inside every cynical.person is a disappointed idealist.

I've used Rodent Pro and was quite satisfied with them. Then I bought mice from Big Cheese Rodent Factory - and have used them ever since. I'm in Texas - so they are very close - and the product is high quality.
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

I just got one of the worst shipments of quail I've ever seen from Rodent pro. I ordered 50 8 Wk old and got the smallest, nastiest looking quail I've seen. Underweight, dirty and pathetic!
    -Corey

Quote Originally Posted by chzo6 View Post
    I just got one of the worst shipments of quail I've ever seen from Rodent pro. I ordered 50 8 Wk old and got the smallest, nastiest looking quail I've seen. Underweight, dirty and pathetic!
    Call them up and give them the direct feedback, I bet they will make it right.
    -Ken
    (Maryland/Pennsylvania)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
    Call them up and give them the direct feedback, I bet they will make it right.

They're very good about this. I had a shipment a year ago when I was in TX. An ice storm had caused all UPS and FedEx shipments to be delayed for a day or two. Unfortunately, my quail showed up thawed and blood was everywhere (I think one of the plastic bags had a small hole). I called them and they made it right even though it wasn't their fault. Gotta love Texas and the ice storm one day and 85 degrees three days later.

From that same perspective, I lived about 15 miles from Big Cheese Rodent Factory in Ft. Worth. They are also good people and great when you need mice.

However, I can't say I'd pick one over the other. I'd usually just see who had a sale at the time I needed more food and went that route. Both stand up places with quality food. I can't comment on Big Cheese Rodent Factory's customer service because I never had an issue that warranted a solution on their behalf.
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Thread Information