Hi - I'm Dennis. Im a new member to NAFEX. A little history on my experience in Falconry: Got my license when I turned 14 way back in 1977. I flew mainly Red Tailed hawks from 1977 until 1988. Luckily I grew up in rural West Georgia and had access to unlimited hunting land. The main quarry was Squirrell with an ocassional rabbit. My sponsor in 1977 was Tim Dobbs. Tim was and still is a great falconer and good friend. I had the chance to fly with many of the early falconers in Georgia - just a few were Malcolm Edwards, Ed Scruggs, Greg Dobbs, Don Nixon, Don Ball, Joel Volpi. Could'nt ask for any better role models for a 14 year old kid. I was fortunate to be able to fly birds while in college; however, after college my career choice included constant travel. Unfortunately, I had to make the heart breaking choice to turn my birds loose and go into the professional world. Now - I'm 47 with my own business that allows me to be home everyday. Also, still live in rural Georgia with plenty of hunting options left. My new Mews and Weathering area are ready and I'm waiting for the Feds to reinstate my license.

Can't wait - anticipation is killing me. Just wanted to introduce myself. Hope everyone has a great season.

In closing, It's really amazing to me the quality of members that are on this Forum. Legends - is truly a better desription of the falconers that we all have access to. To these Legends - thanks for the guidance and inspirations.