Quote Originally Posted by Saluqi
Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ
Quote Originally Posted by Saluqi
Hi Pete!

Another NM falconer on here, welcome!

Paul
Hi Paul. Did Tasha do any good up there with you? Or did she get to fly even? I haven't heard from her but barely once she got to NAFA meet and she didn't elaborate. Just curious.
She did make up here, but I was in the middle of dropping the fuel tank on my truck, the pump died, and we never did get out to fly. She hung around for a couple hours and we chatted between my cussing at the truck, I gave her some directions to navigate around Santa Fe and points north and that was it. Shame to, we have some pretty good bunnie spots real close by and good jack fields not too much further...oh well, next time.

Are you flying a longwing this season or just the gos and shin?

Paul
Too bad about that timing. Well, I put the shin up as Coops are all over down here and she was letting them stand right next to her. So rather than have her be a casting, I put her up. I could be flying a female barb, but there are no ponds anywhere even reasonably close and with the price of gas it just isn't worth the effort to tell you the truth. So I'm just working the gos and I may trap this Coop in my backyard as she is getting pretty annoying and seems to be fairly tame yet.