Thread: Alberta Falconry Association question

Default Alberta Falconry Association question

To all you alberta falconers -

When and where is your field meet this year?

I am teaching this fall so won't be making NAFA, and too far north to make the annual BCFA meet, I was thinking about swinging out your way. Would be neat to see some prairie falconry.
    Emily

Hi,

Our provincial meet is between the 6-8th October this year. The venue has yet to be decided, and is dependent on how the weather and quarry situation plays out.

That said, things are looking good for another great duck season, if it is anything like last year it will be a great meet.

Regards

Alex

AFA Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    To all you alberta falconers -

When and where is your field meet this year?

I am teaching this fall so won't be making NAFA, and too far north to make the annual BCFA meet, I was thinking about swinging out your way. Would be neat to see some prairie falconry.
    Alex Stokes
    Alberta, Canada

The venue for the AFA 2011 provincial meet will be Drumheller. This venue has provided us with fantastic hawking in the past and this year looks to be no exception.

If anyone is interested in attending, please PM me and I will provide you with further details.

Regards

Alex Stokes
    AFA Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Stokes View Post
    Hi,

Our provincial meet is between the 6-8th October this year. The venue has yet to be decided, and is dependent on how the weather and quarry situation plays out.

That said, things are looking good for another great duck season, if it is anything like last year it will be a great meet.

Regards

Alex

AFA Secretary
    Alex Stokes
    Alberta, Canada

Thread Information