Thread: alabamafalconers yahoo group appears dead

Default alabamafalconers yahoo group appears dead

Hi all. So I'm posting here. I've been trying to get approved on the yahoo alabamafalconers group for for a month now, and can't seem to get any traction. My request expires and I keep redoing it and nothing.

So here I am - I think this is something that I'd like to get involved in. At the very least I'd like to meet a few folks and see what all goes on, how it works, etc, to see if I can can handle it. Any ideas on people/group to try to get involved in in central Alabama (Montgomery area)?
    Thanks,
    Bo in central Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by opticalc View Post
    Hi all. So I'm posting here. I've been trying to get approved on the yahoo alabamafalconers group for for a month now, and can't seem to get any traction. My request expires and I keep redoing it and nothing.

So here I am. Any ideas on people/group to try to get involved in in central Alabama (Montgomery area)
    This is probably your best bet. Lot's of AL falconers on here.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

My bad, just approved you. For some reason I didn't get a notification that you'd signed up. My number is 334-246-1236 if you want to give me a call sometime. I'm in Abbeville, which is just north of dothan. Several falconers down this way. Trapping and Hunting season starts soon, and I'm sure some area falconers will be happy to have you tag along.
    Ross Spafford

Quote Originally Posted by Ross.Spafford View Post
    My bad, just approved you. For some reason I didn't get a notification that you'd signed up. My number is 334-246-1236 if you want to give me a call sometime. I'm in Abbeville, which is just north of dothan. Several falconers down this way. Trapping and Hunting season starts soon, and I'm sure some area falconers will be happy to have you tag along.
    thanks! looks like I'm in. Also looks like you're about to have a migration off yahoo groups back to www.falconersandaustringersofalabama.com so I just signed up there as well. Ill give you a call later this afternoon.
    Thanks,
    Bo in central Alabama

Welcome to the site, addiction and bankruptcy.

My number is 334-246-1236 if you want to give me a call sometime.

Woohooo late night drunk calling/texting and I am going to Indianapolis tonight for the motorcycle races this weekend.
    Redd
    Moore, Oklahoma

My bad,
    Trying to keep the poor man down!
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Welcome to the group. I live just north of Oneonta and have an apprentice in Calera. You are welcome to tag along any time. You might try www.alabamafalconers.com though.

Mike

Welcome! I'm a noob too, but I'm on the yahoo group, so I'll probably see you around.
    Scott Wright

Quote Originally Posted by okaive View Post
    Woohooo late night drunk calling/texting and I am going to Indianapolis tonight for the motorcycle races this weekend.
    You a MotoGP fan Redd? Go SPIES
    Andre
    (Maryland)

Thread Information