Thread: 2011 Gypsy Hawkers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2011 Gypsy Hawkers

There has been some discussion on the NAFA meet thread about camping for the 2011 meet in Vernal so i thought i would start a thread where people could post if they were planning on camping out again along with ideas for areas that might work if we wanted to all try and be in the same place.

I for one would be a fan for trying to camp out on some BLM if the only actual campgrounds don't have facilities (showers/restrooms) but thats just me.

If anyone else is planning on camping or has any good ideas on areas that would work post them up.
    Chad (DBH)
    Some people grin and bear it, other people smile and change it

banner still good, or do we need another??
    Rich in Illinois....
    "Man has emerged from the shadows of antiquity with a Peregrine on his wrist......."

Quote Originally Posted by Lowachi View Post
    banner still good, or do we need another??
    The banner is still good. If you would be open to it i thought i could send it back to you before the meet to have you change a zero into a one for 2011. Maybe it could be changed each year so that the big date on the front reflects the current year and a small date for previous years could be added some place. Just a thought.

Depending on how elk season goes i could pay you in steaks again.
    Chad (DBH)
    Some people grin and bear it, other people smile and change it

I'll be camping again! Got a new tent I want to break in! haha

BLM would be a lot of fun, but there are some campgrounds in Vernal also. There's a KOA in town (http://www.dinokoa.com/). I can start looking at campgrounds and such.
    Ryan - Boise, ID
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Default KOA

Ryan, The KOA would be a great option. The only problem is that they close at the end of October. I called today. They even have some cabins for cheep. It suck that they will be closed. Stephen

I have family and friends in Vernal, I'll email them tonight and see if they can come up with anything......
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by idbirdman View Post
    Ryan, The KOA would be a great option. The only problem is that they close at the end of October. I called today. They even have some cabins for cheep. It suck that they will be closed. Stephen
    The KOA would be great, esp if it's just us. I gotta have a shower, though. I don't like to sleep stinky.

Any chance they'd open it up for us?
    Bryan Kimsey

Thread Information