Quote Originally Posted by kitana View Post
No, I fully and thoroughly understand the use of an ecollar, probably even better than most who use it. I studied the principles at lenght. I could describe it to you in details in OC terms, as well as what happens in the brains biochemistry when the animal receives the shock (no matter how small the shock is), what pathways are modified for life after that and how it can go wrong, biochemically .
Your telling me that a stimulation so small that I cant feel it is going to adversely affect the dog biochemically...............
Could you point me to the research?