Thread: Private message maintanance

Default Private message maintanance

It used to be I could click on the top upper right box and it would select all messages in a particular folder (Inbox, Sent,) and it would delete all those messages at once. But lately this hasn't been working for me. Has something changed or is it just my computer somehow not working with the site properly?
    Pete J
    It's all just too Zen for me.

mine works Pete.
    Rich in Illinois....
    "Man has emerged from the shadows of antiquity with a Peregrine on his wrist......."

It has been working fine for me as well.
    Thanks, Keith Denman
    desertdragonfalconry.com

Thanks...darn it.LOL Now I have to figure out why it won't work on mine like that. Sigh....
    Pete J

Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ View Post
    Thanks...darn it.LOL Now I have to figure out why it won't work on mine like that. Sigh....
    There's a bug in the system or something.

Some people can't send me PMs and it tells them I'm not set for receiving PMs, but I checked my settings and I am.
    Sandie Morehead, General Class Falconer
    SW Director, Washington Falconers Association

Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ View Post
    It used to be I could click on the top upper right box and it would select all messages in a particular folder (Inbox, Sent,) and it would delete all those messages at once. But lately this hasn't been working for me. Has something changed or is it just my computer somehow not working with the site properly?
    Pete, you have to click on the box you mentioned, then scroll down to the bottom and click on the drop down box called Selected Messages and change the option to Delete and then click on Go.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Pete, you have to click on the box you mentioned, then scroll down to the bottom and click on the drop down box called Selected Messages and change the option to Delete and then click on Go.
    Did that, it says no messages selected. Its not a big deal, I can just check each and every stored individual message and then go to the drop down box and select Delete. I just liked it better when I could just clear the folder with a click on the top box and then the delete. I guess I should try to think of it as exercise to keep carpal tunnel issues from arising.
    Pete J

Thread Information