Thread: looking for mini Doxies for rabbit hunting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default looking for mini Doxies for rabbit hunting

Just thought I'd check to see if any falconer's know of any hunting Doxie's either adult or puppy for sale? I've been trying to contact Teddy Moritz in NJ and have found trackingteckels.com and borntotrack.com.... puppies for 2012 are spoken for thus far.

Does anyone have experience at taking the regular pet quality doxie and making it a good rabbit hunter? I'm thinking of trying that...as it should be an innate trait....I hope!
    Tammy

Another falconer gave me Teddy Moritz's contact info and I"m happy to say, I got Brix at 9 weeks in late March...He's a fiesty 8 month old now and we love him. Here he is meeting "little bird" who came by to say hello!

We have started him on tracking bunnies around, but just found a rattlesnake in the hay barn! so will wait a bit longer for some frost and lower temps (been a hot, snakey year in COLO this year).... before we go hunt rabbits with Brix.

Last edited by tbality; 09-18-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: photo didn't upload
    Tammy

Tammy, If you wish start a seperate thread. Members can not respond in the classifieds section and this is not the correct place to start a thread.

Thanks for your understanding.
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Thread Information