[I received the message below this morning from Wyoming Falconers Assn President Kenny Sterner. In the 3rd sentence Kenny is refering to the way it is in Wyoming, where the unwanted resident permits(in several years, all of them) have been allowed to go to nonresident falconers each year. Jeff]

As you can see below, Ralph Rogers, President of the Montana Falconers Assn has requested comments to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks using the link below in Ralph's e-mail. You can also see my basic comments.
Kenny

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Montana peregrine take
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:20:28 -0700
Reply-To: kenny@kennysterner.com
To: Ralph Rogers <nafanew@ttc-cmc.net>

DONE!!
I explained that not all permits are applied for. Resident permits not applied for can be issued to nonresidents. "MY" only problem with the proposed Montana Reg. is that nonresidents can only get a bird every other year. No one, resident or non resident, applied for a peregrine in 2011. I think the same will happen in Montana in a year or two.
Kindest Regards
Kenny

On 2/7/2012 8:38 PM, Ralph Rogers wrote:
Kenny: Montana is taking comments on a proposal for some overhaul in the peregrine take program, including a new limited non-resident take proposal...could use some help with comments. All it takes is a quick note of support for the Department's position... Like, " I fully support the Mt. FWP proposal for peregrine take, including non-resident take, in 2012 and 2013. Thanks.....XXXXXX"
It takes about 30 seconds....just click here and type message: http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/opportunit...alconTake.html

Deadline 20 February..... Montana falconers thank the Wyoming Falconers.... R