Wish WA state would do the credit card plastic license. We have the printed card stock which I laminate to keep in my wallet.

I also have one of those plastic name badge sleeves on a clip, so I carry a copy of my driver's license, falconry license, and current hunting license in the badge sleeve, in the field.

I have another copy sheet of my licenses in a binder, as well as a copy of my 386-A form, accidental take form, and a "What is Falconry" print out brochure I made up, that includes pertinent info such as my state's wildlife office number, the contact person and her number and email address, and state statutes and laws regarding falconry, as well as my state's falconry club - mostly for the law enforcement who might not know what I'm doing and give me the third degree. I then can give them the brochure, point out the pertinent laws, and tell them they can contact the state's wildlife department if they have any further questions.

When I take SgianDubh to our local Highland Games, I have a brochure that gives historical info on falconry in Scotland that I can give out as well.