Thread: New Guy From British Columbia

Default New Guy From British Columbia

Hello new guy here My name is Rob I am from beautiful British Columbia..I have been fascinated with falconry for many years..I read a book by Frank Beebe and then called him up and aske many questions about it . I have two dogs that would be nice to use them for flushing they are of a working bread of Boxer and I have a parrot as well don't think I will be introducing birds any time soon...Just want to say hello to everyone on here and see if there are any other Canadians and or BCers on here... great site

welcome aboard, mate! Enjoy.
    Rich in Illinois....
    "Man has emerged from the shadows of antiquity with a Peregrine on his wrist......."

Hey - another northern BC'er! I am currently in Vanderhoof, moved up last summer to teach highschool and didn't have time for one this year. I am hoping to trap a goshawk or merlin this year. Mews are under construction
    If I can give you a hand in any way - just shout, and we'll see what we can work out.

Welcome to the forum!
    Emily

Welcome aboard Rob from Texas.
    Thanks, Keith Denman
    desertdragonfalconry.com

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I'm sure in time I'll have questions for you all...Thanks again

rob,

For info on BC falconry. Go to www.bcfalconry.ca I would also suggest joining the bc falconry association. We have a bbq coming up during the summer. Good chance to meet up with everyone and get a better understanding of what falconry in bc is like.

Bob

Thread Information