Hey, some of you guys (especially the Brits) will know me from other forums (namely the IFF where I go by the name of SoldierHawker). I am 24 years old and got my first bird in 2003 - 04 which was a Male Harris Hawk. I have since moved on and flown and bred a mixture of birds from broad wings to short wings and even long wings. I have most recently been concentrating on my Goshawks and have for the last season had the pleasure of flying a Margereson Female! (one of the BEST Finnish Goshawks I have ever ever owned / flew. I sold my breeding Goshawks last year as I needed to cut ties with people and go it alone! So My intentions with this Margereson female is to firstly fly / hunt her over a number of seasons and proove her in the field! (first season done and she has done extremely well) Once I have prooven her worth in the field I will hope to produce young from her and from a Male I will start work with this season! - Many breeders will fight to produce anything From anything and I feel in this climate it is something we need to move away from! Particularly in the UK where the law is very lax in areas! Anyway If I may I will update this thread from time to time with my exploits and maybe some pics here and there! Not sure who is on here using this forum? But to all Hey my name is Billy and I look forward to meeting some of you!

All the best Billy