Thread: Book updates

Default Book updates

Any news on the merlin books or Nelson's hood book? What about the Coulson's book or any others? Moulting time is reading time.

thinking the same thing
    Chris
    Goshawks get it done with style

Also....the revised edition of North American falconry and hunting hawks???
    Rick Mayo

Quote Originally Posted by AK Rev View Post
    Any news on the merlin books or Nelson's hood book? What about the Coulson's book or any others? Moulting time is reading time.
    Does the answer really matter? It's always "soon", "this year", "spring of ....", "it's waiting on 2 contributing authors to finish chapters", etc etc but it never happens. In short, IF you get any answers I hope you won't hold your breath.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

No doubt Krys. I've gone to the authors and heard those very words. Several months ago, Jim's book was being indexed. Several of our members have pre-publication copies. Seems like the anthologies take longer and that would make sense. Just about every book I'm looking forward to is a compilation.

If you can't read a book, write one instead, it is more time consuming and more satisfying and think of all you will learn reading all the research material related to your topic.
    Tom Smith, Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

I've written/published on other subjects but I'm just a student of falconry. Thankfully...I'm a good reader/listener. Although I'm looked to in other areas of expertise (including other methods of hunting), falconry is humbling and there is a lot to learn.

Thread Information