Thread: Pain Male NA Gos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cream of the crop...probably, or maybe someones hand me down. Where did you get him?
    "you believe you understand what I said, do realize what you heard is not what I meant"
    Barry

Mark what is his age now? Or did I miss it in the last previous post somewhere? Looks great! I dig your lure as well. I have been using a bunch of lures with my female and she seems to prefer a dang tennis ball that I had given her to play with May give that a try for a while.
    Brian in Montana---
    Montana is FULL. I hear South Dakota is nice. www.lchoods.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by colelkhunter View Post
    Mark what is his age now? Or did I miss it in the last previous post somewhere? Looks great! I dig your lure as well. I have been using a bunch of lures with my female and she seems to prefer a dang tennis ball that I had given her to play with May give that a try for a while.
    Actually a tennis ball makes a great lure. Cut a small "X" in it and poke a hole in it. Run a line with a big knot through the "X" and out the small hole. This is you line for swinging. Stuff your food so it's gripped by the "X" and it's loaded. Bounce it across the yard and let the little buggars have at it.
    "you believe you understand what I said, do realize what you heard is not what I meant"
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by goshawks00 View Post
    Actually a tennis ball makes a great lure. Cut a small "X" in it and poke a hole in it. Run a line with a big knot through the "X" and out the small hole. This is you line for swinging. Stuff your food so it's gripped by the "X" and it's loaded. Bounce it across the yard and let the little buggars have at it.
    That is a good idea Barry! I keep them around all the time for the dogs to play with. I take them and cut two holes in them and braid 550 cord into the two holes to make a tail/handle. Cheap and effective. I like your idea about the "X" for holding the food.
    Brian in Montana---

What do you do when your bird sees a random tennis ball out in the field? or do you eventually move to a different lure?
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirthawking View Post
    What do you do when your bird sees a random tennis ball out in the field? or do you eventually move to a different lure?
    Where are you hunting Mario? I have never ran across one out hunting, but I guess it's possible. Like Fred said, just don't take them to the tennis courts hunting and you should be fine...
    Brian in Montana---

Actually once they start finding tennis balls out in the field you switch them to ten dollar bills. Every little bit helps...........
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by goshawks00 View Post
    Just don't take your bird hunting near any tennis courts! LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information