Haven't posted in a while so time for an update. We ran into a little trouble with aggression for about two weeks. I took some advice and let him get as fat as he would get and just left him sit for a little while. After that we worked back down slow back to the point where he would a bit of response to the lure and would chase. Since then he has been getting at least on sparrow [sometimes 2 or 3 if i had a lot of them] or quail tossed either by hand or out of a hidden bird launcher every day. I've also offerd him several rabbits [even tried some 6 week old babies hardly as big as some of the quail i've given him] but he still has no interest in them. I've been thinking I might try tieing on a pair of quail wings to a rabbits back and see if that helps. I have run into a problem I can't seem to fix though and maybe someone on here can help me with. When he catches something if it is on the ground every thing is great but if he catches while it is in the air he doesn't even slow down he just keeps going with it. today he carried a quail that weighed at least 300g over 50 yards before it struggled an managed to kick loose. Once he lost it he swung back around and landed next to me. I picked him up and we went to go find the quial. when we found it, it was holding tight and panting heavy. i picked it up and tossed it for him and it didn't make it 10 feet bwfore it dumped back into cover where he smashed it into the ground and started to feed. With small birds being the only thing really huntable for probably another month [unless temps fall real fast and we start getting some good frost sooner] so I need to try and nip this in the butt before I either loose him or he gets himself into trouble. Now he does carry whatever it is back down to the lure once he lands in a tree or on a building but if he were to carry something bigger than a sparrow and eat a good bit before I find him well I'm sure you all know how that goes.

Oh ans sorry for any weird typos and such I typed this on our Wii with a Wii remote since my wifes working on a paper for school.