Thread: Sky Hunters: The Passion of Falconry

Default Sky Hunters: The Passion of Falconry

Does anybody know who may be selling this book? I believe the author is Hossein Amirsadeghi. I saw it advertised in an issue of American Falconry. Thanks
    Anthony Scott - Apprentice -"My Lord Protector's hawks do tower so well; They know their master loves to be aloft And bears his thoughts above his falcon's pitch.”

Get a hold of Rob Palmer, photographer. He has a lot of work into this book and can get it.
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

Thanks for the advice! I'll see if I can find him.
    Anthony Scott - Apprentice -"My Lord Protector's hawks do tower so well; They know their master loves to be aloft And bears his thoughts above his falcon's pitch.”

He is located in Colorado. I know you can find him on facebook as he does seem to travel a lot taking pictures.

I am not sure if the number I have for him is correct anymore.
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JRedig View Post
    Get a hold of Rob Palmer, photographer. He has a lot of work into this book and can get it.
    Thanks. I got a hold of Rob on the phone. He's a great guy, and offered to sign the book for me. Hopefully I'll get it in the next couple days.

I highly recommend this book, it was well worth every penny! It's absolutely teeming with information on the history and beginnings of falconry. I especially enjoy reading about how falconry is practiced around the world. It's readily apparent that a copious amount of time was spent on this book. I've only got through a small portion, but there's no doubt that this will end up being one of my most prized books. Rob Palmer was kind enough to sign it, which is a nice bonus.

Thread Information