Thread: Wakrs for sale

Default Wakrs for sale

I have these three wakr style perches for sale, each $90 with the genuine kyle hodges loop ties, $75 without, plus S&H. The two dark ones are black walnut and the light one is elm wood. The tops across are 7", 6 5/8" and 6 1/2 from left to right. All are topped with coco mat and attached with screws for easy removal when necessary.

They are made in America, by me. PM me if interested or other questions

Tom Smith, Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

Tom Smith, Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

I thought I would add that the spikes are good stainless steel.

Also I can make the tops smaller for smaller birds if you prefer and/or with no spike for less $. I can make them shorter for a base plate for less money. Ideas welcome.

The left and middle perches are sold, thanks Joe

Floor or base mounted version for a merlin mounted on a temporary plywood base, 8 inches tall by 4 inch top. This one is sold.

I'm ramping up to make some more perches this spring and summer. I would like to thank those people that have purchased some of these last year. I still have a couple left from last year if anyone is interested.

Details can be found here http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=17605 Post #9

Thread Information