Ok guys. I have been waiting for a while for these guys and they are finally here.

Parents:

Cruiser (stardox woodland cruiser). She is my go-to girl and a hard nosed, hard charging hunting dachshund. She is the backbone of my hunting doxies. Excellent hole dog and murder on any rabbit anywhere. Has worked successfully under 5 hawks in every state that I have hunted. I cannot say enough about this girl. No one that has ever seen her run and not been impressed. She is a rockstar in the field and around the house as well. Black and tan longhair bred by Teddy Moritz. If you are familiar with the advertisement that Teddy has ran in American falconry and other locations, Cruiser is the dog in those pictures.

Rocket (Red Rocket Vom Moritz). Rocket is a small hard charging young male. He is a dog that I have waited on for a long time. Currently running rabbits and groundhog with a vengence. Shows a strong nose and good independance to find his own path to the game. His smaller size makes him a speedster in the field. Goes to ground and runs well with my other dogs. He is a young male and is holding his own running with the best of the best.

I am not new to dachshunds, or the bloodlines of these dogs. I have ran Teddy's dogs for close to 13 years now and I will tell you these dogs are going to be everything a hunting dachshund should be. They should be smaller built, long with a medium length coat. Both parents are my personal house/hunting dogs selected for their drive, hunting ability and desire. All puppies are black and tan and we have three. I am taking deposits on two of them as I am keeping one for myself. Teddy is also putting the word out on them, so don't kid yourself. They will not be available for long. People wait over a year for a chance at a pup from Teddy. These dogs are bred for work and will go to hunting falconry homes only!!!!! If you ever wanted a hunting dachshund, with the best bloodlines available, here is your chance.

Pm me if you are seriously interested. They will be sold on contract and ready to go by the end of december.