I am looking for 2 falcons for use as lure flying birds. Tiercel peregrines would be preferred. I would also be interested in tiercel G/P’s , female anatums, and hybrids tiercel G/P size or smaller. Unsold 2012 falcons, retired falconry birds, and birds with vices could possibly work.

I will need to secure 2 birds in the near future. Wrong time of year for me to buy a new bird from a breeder as I need birds on the wing prior to 2013 hard pen time. If you are a breeder with excess or unsold stock, or a falconer with a bird that does quite fit what you need in a game hawk, or you’re looking to change birds and need to make room on your permit then give me a call and we can talk. I am possibly willing to work with birds with vices and reshape them for my needs. If you have a bird you want to move give me a call.

Pickup can be arranged within reasonable driving distance. I will arrange shipping via Delta Dash for anything outside reasonable driving distance.

I have been a falconer for 14 years and have flown longwings, shortwings, broadwings, and eagles. Best way to reach me is by cell at 651-269-9192.

Thanks,

Chase Delles
651-269-9192

Playing with a Silver/White Gyr in the UAE

Me and my hunting partner Dexter