Hello! My name is Ashley Bonsignore and today my boyfriend and I witnessed our first falconry demonstration at the Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach. It was absolutely breath-taking, despite it being so controlled and lectured. Upon getting back home I began looking up videos, finding that the idea of actually getting into this sport greatly appealing. I find the bond of sorts between the raptor and his/her partner to be...gosh, what word can I use that doesn't sound too childish? I was thinking magical, but that makes me sound like a five year old.

As of right now I am VERY interested in getting my feet wet and am looking for maybe someone who will take me on a hunt. I am interested in a Sponsor, but right now I think going on a hunt would be better. I am a college student and work every day at Lighthouse Elementary as an Aftercare Counselor...and so I am concerned about what kind of time I have available for any kind of full-time commitment. I have heard of Timothy O'Neil being the Falconer closest to me.

I am interested in ANY kind of information and/or help. Any takers?