Quote Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
I didn't book a hotel room yet either... so let me know what you decide. If we can find something that is easy walking distance from a good corner bar, that would be a plus.

Looking forward to it!!
Ken,

I am working on it now, I will post what I can work out .. we are going to have a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by raptrlvr View Post
Chris, you might try the Riverside Inn or maybe its the hotel. Its just a couple of blocks down from the meet hotel and its right on the river that runs through the town. I don't know any thing about it, but, I saw it when I was in Alamosa this past spring. I was going to stay there if I didn't get a room at the meet hotel.
Hi Jim,

Thank you for the recommendation. I will check it out for sure. I have a few calls into some hotels now. I am sure I can get something worked out for a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by ukroper View Post
Don't worry 'bout me daddio..all done dude

Hey Chris,the last time we were in Alamossa we went out to eat at a brewery there!!good food..good drink...
Don't know what ya thinking for the dinner this year,.but thought I would mention it
Heather will prolly remember where it is...being the sensible one at these ...''occasions''...
Were you able to get a room at the meet hotel?

I will check that place out for sure. It sounds like a good place to have the dinner. Thanks for the info