Hello, my name is Markey Straub and I just turned 30 a few weeks ago. I live in East Helena, Montana. I am very interested in Falconry and would like to receive training and classes for it. I've been reading books and resources online, but I would like to know more about jobs that support Falconry or even future jobs in Falconry where I can work with the birds. I understand Falconry can be demanding on the expenses and schedule. I'm unemployed at the moment and I would like to know which kind of jobs you guys do or would recommend for supporting Falconry. I am sure having a full time job would be unfair to the birds, so I need some kind of balance. I would appreciate any information and help on this.

In case you guys are wondering, I'm very much interested in Kestrels, even though weight-measurement on them would be difficult due to their high metabolism. I am also interested in Harris' Hawks. It would be appreciated if you have any tips and information on them even though I'm still reading about them. Never know if I miss anything. They're awesome birds. Thanks, guys!