Hey all. I have been on this forum for some time now, just not very active. I read as much as I can here.....of which there is a ton of valuable information. For those who haven't seen my few posts, I will fill you in. My wife and I have been long time admirars of this beautiful sport. However, I am active duty Air Force and we live on base. With the frequent deployments and current living situation (tiny back yard) we decided to hold off on starting our apprenticeships until we were able to dedicate more time and space to the sport. With that being said, I have about 1 1/2 years (612 days.....but who's counting) left in my military career. So now we have started back at the research, equipment collection, etc. I do have a deployment coming up so it will be nice to have something to read about during the little downtime I will have. Research has been a double-edged sword for me though. I thoroughly enjoy learning about this sport, the equipment, history and the different species of raptors used. However, the more I read the less patience I have. If find myself trying to justify a way to start sooner.....then try to talk myself out of it based on logic. It is a real tug-o-war between my mind and my heart. So, wish me luck all in the never ending battle of patience! I am sure some of you can relate.