Ok folks, its that time. Registration is now available for the 2013 NAFA Meet in Alamosa, CO. I would stress to everyone that you read all the requirements before jumping in and registering because I am fearful that folks will register, see all the crap that they have to go through and then decide not to go and we will have to issue a bunch of refunds. So I am warning you to read the entire Meet page and investigate all that it will take before registering. Personally, with all that is required, you couldn't pay me to go to CO to fly my birds! What a load of crap! I do truley feel sorry for the falconers of CO and this is just my personal opinion, but I feel this will be the least attended NAFA Meet in recent times.

Anyhow, go the Meet Page and read all that is involved. One new aspect this year is in order to make your hotel reservation, you will have to have your Meet Registration Number, which will be issued to you when you register online. If you download the mail in form and mail it in, once it is recieved and your payment (check or credit card) clears, you will receive an email with your Meet Registration Confirmation which will include your Meet Registration Number.

If anyone has any problems registering, please contact me and I will help as much as I can. If you have questions about all the hoops and whistles you have to go through, contact the Pete Rodas, the Meet Chairman.

Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time!