Thread: Hi from yorkshire u.k

Default Hi from yorkshire u.k

hi every one im lance iv been in to falconry for nearly ten years now started with a harris hawk and went on to a gyr x saker 5 years later but unfortunately was taken ill and passed away got a bit disheartened by this and stayed away from falconry for a cupple of years but im back and starting over thanks for haveing me look foward to all your posts
    LANCE COLBY

Default Welcome to NAFEX

Quote Originally Posted by LSC View Post
    hi every one im lance iv been in to falconry for nearly ten years now started with a harris hawk and went on to a gyr x saker 5 years later but unfortunately was taken ill and passed away got a bit disheartened by this and stayed away from falconry for a cupple of years but im back and starting over thanks for haveing me look foward to all your posts
    Welcome Lance..Had a dear friend who was born in Hull and grew up near Holderness. He passed away in 1997 at the age of 90. A interesting family history in falconry there and later in Canada. What part of Yorkshire are you located ?
    Dan Fenske
    Harrisburg, Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by California Native View Post
    Welcome Lance..Had a dear friend who was born in Hull and grew up near Holderness. He passed away in 1997 at the age of 90. A interesting family history in falconry there and later in Canada. What part of Yorkshire are you located ?
    thanks for the welcome i am actualy from hull lived here 30 years small world
    LANCE COLBY

Thread Information