Since we had such an abundance of birds this year we will be lowering our prices to help find a home for this male Harris hawk.

Your complete cost will be $850.00 and this covers the cost of the bird, plus the Delta air cargo shipping and the health certificate. Birds come with kangaroo anklets on and ready to start training. You pay to ship kennel back to us, UPS ground.

These birds can be sold to falconers of the General or above class and in some states we will allow birds to go to apprentices if there state allows this.

You will also need to send us a copy of your falconry permit, phone number address, e-mail address so that we can send you all of your flight information once we have it.

We will also need to know what is the closest large airport close to you that accepts Delta air cargo.

Our birds are known for being excellent hunters and great game hawks, they have very good mannerisms and work well with people, dogs and other Harris hawks.

We have had a lot of happy customers over the past 24 years. I can honestly say that I have never had a bird returned because the falconer was UN happy with the way the bird performed. I can give you the names of some of these falconers and you can call them and talk with them if you like or you can give ma call and I can tell you more. It might be easier over the phone. I will be more than willing to talk to you about these fine birds.

The average weight for our male’s average from a small 22 oz up to 26 oz.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

If you have any other questions please contact us at sales@mikesfalconry.com

Mike Syring
Mike’s Breeding Project, 2013
mikes@mikesfalconry.com
503-663-5601