Thread: NAFA Journal Articles and Photos

Default NAFA Journal Articles and Photos

I'm in need of some quality articles and/or photos for the upcoming edition of the NAFA Journal.

Specifically, I'd like to run a series of photo essays featuring hawking in different regions of the country (e.g., Pacific Northwest, high desert, plains states, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast, etc.). Perhaps someone would like to write a brief article about practicing falconry in their state or part of the country.

I'd also be interested in running articles profiling a notable falconer that have influenced you, inspired you to become a falconer, or have made some notable contributions to the sport of falconry. High-quality photos (at least 300 DPI, no cell phone shots please) are a big plus and really enhance any article.

I'd like to get any submissions by the end of this month or early September if possible.

Please contact me through the e-mail listed on the NAFA website or send me a P.M. if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Jon D'Arpino
    NAFA Journal Editor
    Jon D.

I forgot to add that new book reviews (e.g., the latest edition of North American Falconry and Hunting Hawks, Steve Bodio's new book, etc.) would be helpful as well. Thanks.
    Jon D.

Thread Information