As mentioned in another listing for some aluminum falcon blocks, I'm soon going to be moving onto a sailboat for a few years, so I need to sell some falconry equipment.

This listing is for a giant hood measuring 25 inches tall by 24 inches front to back by 16 inches wide. It is lightweight and very durable. I made it myself years ago and it has carried even the largest Redtail with ease.

There is a door on the front that snaps shut and has a safety bar with clip latch for security. You can even put a padlock on it if you desire. It is white chloroplast (the stuff they make political signs out of) glued and reinforced with duct tape along the edges. Like I said, it has withstood the test of time (12 years now) and still functions like the day I made it. Perfect for the apprentice!

$75, but I'll make you a deal if you want to purchase other stuff.

I also have for sale:
-large, heavy (like a ton) bow perch made of steel in need of sandblasting and refinishing due to some rust on the base.

-gloves (small - ladies size),

- a couple hunting (fishing/ falconry) vests (Small & Med),

-a BC trap that has caught upwards of 3 dozen Redtails and HH's

-a pigeon/small game carrier,

-training leash weighted at one end

-large equipment bag for carrying falconry stuff,

-misc. swivels, leashes, small leather goods,

-hoods

-art (framed and unframed)

-books

I'm trying to get photos taken of all this stuff, but I'm having trouble uploading to photobucket - keep getting error messages. So if you have an interest in anything in particular, please email me at SLawryTX@msn.com and I can get photos and details directly to you.

Thanks!