Quote Originally Posted by footbound View Post
I would second that. In addition write to them. They will respond to letters..at least the feds I have had to deal with. Every bureaucrat lives in fear of the bureaucrat above him any action or decision is a mine field. Another option is your rep. One time I waited over 90 days for a simple license at the state level and called my state senator over it. The commissioner in charge of the bureaucracy was on the phone to me the next day and the permit was in the mail. Try explaining that this abatement birds job is to insure the safety of the flying public or whatever it does for a living. International commerce between the US and Canada is too important for this needless delay...lives could be at stake...or something.
Air safety is a hotbutton in congress at the moment. Mention "AIR SAFETY" and you will get their attention. Congress is leaning heavily on the FAA for a number of reasons and pushing the "Pilots' Bill of Rights".
I use my senators' offices regularly to lean on the FCC for various things and one call from them is worth a mound of calls, emails and registered letters from you.