Thread: Custom made Hawk or falcon carrier

Default Custom made Hawk or falcon carrier

CUSTOM MADE HAWK OR FALCON CARRIER

Our new Hawk or Falcon carrier will be coming soon, and we are extending our pre- sale until November 27th.

Our new hawk or falcon carrier is made using a 1.5 mm grade aluminum that will hold up well and last many years and comes with a baked on enamel smooth finish. It has air holes on the top sides and the bottom of the front door with special backer plates to keep your bird from seeing out. It also has a heavy duty tight fitting door with heavy duty hinges and two locking door locks. A cut out in the bottom of the door for your leash to fit into plus a nice handle for carrying. It will come with a metal ring on the outside of the carrier to attach your leash to. This carrier has a nice smooth interior that will protect your bird and its feathers. This carrier can be washed out with a hose or wiped out very easy to keep it clean and sanitary. Size is 25” tall by 24” depth x 12” wide and comes in green only.

Our regular price will be $235.00 for this new carrier, but we will be offering these on Pre- sale pricing of $199.00.

For more information and to see pictures follow this link. Custom Hawk or Falcon Carrier.

Last edited by Chris L.; 11-13-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Great looking GH Mike and at a great price too!
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Mike,

Are these lockable? Are they airline approved? No one makes an off the shelf airline approved hawk carrier. Its needed. Your box is close, if it does not already meet the requirements.

Add those two features, and perhaps a ventilation fan, and I think you will have no shortage of people buying them.

As it is, its a slick product.

Quote Originally Posted by mikes falconry View Post
    CUSTOM MADE HAWK OR FALCON CARRIER

Our new Hawk or Falcon carrier will be coming soon, and we are extending our pre- sale until November 27th.

Our new hawk or falcon carrier is made using a 1.5 mm grade aluminum that will hold up well and last many years and comes with a baked on enamel smooth finish. It has air holes on the top sides and the bottom of the front door with special backer plates to keep your bird from seeing out. It also has a heavy duty tight fitting door with heavy duty hinges and two locking door locks. A cut out in the bottom of the door for your leash to fit into plus a nice handle for carrying. It will come with a metal ring on the outside of the carrier to attach your leash to. This carrier has a nice smooth interior that will protect your bird and its feathers. This carrier can be washed out with a hose or wiped out very easy to keep it clean and sanitary. Size is 25” tall by 24” depth x 12” wide and comes in green only.

Our regular price will be $235.00 for this new carrier, but we will be offering these on Pre- sale pricing of $199.00.

For more information and to see pictures follow this link. Custom Hawk or Falcon Carrier.

Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"
    Custom made Tail Saver Perches - http://www.myrthwood.com/TieEmHigh/

Do you make it in any other sizes than what you've published or in a double box yet?
    Joe
    central Ohio

Not yet but we may next year if the demand for it is out there.

Not to be a stickler for details, but, if I can't get different sizes or, if I can't get one made for two hawks... Where does the "custom made'' come into play???
    MARK

Quote Originally Posted by 47CHAMP View Post
    Not to be a stickler for details, but, if I can't get different sizes or, if I can't get one made for two hawks... Where does the "custom made'' come into play???
    There are lots of guys who would be glad to make you a box in any size that you'd like,…but probably not for $199. Mike advertises this as a Custom Made Box, not as a customizable box. There is a difference. As he said, if there is a demand, he'll make it available. No need to split hairs. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
    Katy "A dog is going to see you in one of two ways. You are either an asset or a hindrance to him." Brad Higgins

Default Hawk and Falcon Carrier

Hello NAFEX members,

We have had some customers ask if we make other sizes of our Hawk and Falcon carriers. At this time this is the only size carrier that we make as we feel that this has been the most asked for size from our cusotmers feedback. We may make other sizes if the demand is there and we always love hearing any customer feedback about our products or new ideas.

Thanks all for your feedback about our new Hawk or Falcon carrier.

Mike

Nice boxes and pretty damn good prices to go with them. I prefer mine to be slightly wider, but the only thing I see it's really lacking is an adjustable perch. For those wanting a double box, it would take all of 5 minutes to bolt two of them together......
    the consequence of conscience, is that you'll be left somewhere......... swinging in the air.

Jimmy
    You mention just a quick fix to bolt a second one.
    Now you are talking over 400$ for a double.
    Vinnie Macchirella
    LAS VEGAS REALTOR

I'll say this about Mike's - A few days ago I ordered some telemetry equipment from him. I choose the slowest / cheapest mailing option. About two days later my order shows up. You can't beat that with an oak flushing stick.
    Keith Thompson
    Treat everyone you meet with dignity and respect....but have a plan to kill them just in case

Quote Originally Posted by harrishawker1 View Post
    Jimmy
    You mention just a quick fix to bolt a second one.
    Now you are talking over 400$ for a double.
    Surely you don't expect twice the box for the same price. There's twice the material (minus one extra piece for the center wall), and twice the labor, etc. Bolting two of them together would be a quick and simple fix for anyone wanting a double. Or, they can wait until Mike decides he wants to offer a double, or they can go have their own made elsewhere. Even at $400, that's not a bad price for a well made double box. Especially when you consider how long it will last, and how much folks spend on other crap.
    the consequence of conscience, is that you'll be left somewhere......... swinging in the air.

Thread Information