MIKES'S FALCONRY YEAR END CLEARANCE SALE ON NOW - 5 TO 40% OFF.
Sale starts Dec 26th - Dec 31st.

Don't miss out on this great year end clearance sale, as we will have many of our top quality items on sale now at great prices.

So be the first to visit our website and get in on some excellent sale items such as, Field Marshall 800 receivers, RT Plus leg or tail mount transmitters, R-400 receivers, our new Hawk and Falcon carriers, Hunting vest and game bags, leg chaps, Elk and Cowhide Gauntlets, two and one Portable bow perches, Tait Dutch hoods, BC traps and much much more!!!

We have limited quantities on these items listed below, so you will want to order them soon as they will not last long at these prices.

Click on the links below to see these products and their sale prices.
FM800 receiver with Shorter HSL antenna with 216-219Mhz.
Please note all new orders done online will earn Rewards points that can be used later same as cash.

Hawk or Falcon Carrier

Excellent Hawk or Falcon carrier, read one of our online reviews below.

Our new hawk or falcon carrier is made using a 1.5 mm grade aluminum that will hold up well and last many years and comes with a baked on enamel smooth finish. It has air holes on the top sides and the bottom of the front door with special backer plates to keep your bird from seeing out. For more information follow this link.
Our Price:$199.00
List Price: $235.00

Online review:
Best Giant Hood I have, December 10, 2013Reviewer: Joni Gnyp, DVM from North Carolina I just recently received the new carrier from Mike's Falconry. I have several other Giant Hoods and this one is the best I have seen. I was specifically looking for one that was narrower in width, so that I can place 3-4 in the back of a Suburban, but also tall enough for the Harris' and Goshawk we have. It is tall and has plenty of width and depth for our birds. It is extremely well made, ships with excellent packaging, and overall is the highest quality hood that I have... When I need another I will be back for this one- no hesitation!

From all of us at Mike's, we wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year too!