Thread: Greetings from Florida

Default Greetings from Florida

Hello all. First things first. I have yet to take my exam and find a sponsor. At this point I am still researching wether or not falconry is a viable hunting method for me. I am a veterinary technician with substantial background in raptor rehab and an avid primitive hunter. Many of the manning (nice to have a name for it btw) methods I've come across in my research online are quite similiar to methods I have developed on my own over the years in dealing with injured raptors which I find highly encouraging in my interest in falconry. I would really like to find an experienced falconer in my area who would be willing to let me observe. I hear there are several falconers in the Ocala area though my efforts to find a directory have been less than successful hehe. Anyhoo just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all my questions that have been answered by these forums. Look foreward to learning more about this great sport. Be well and happy hunting!

-Benjamin Moore

Hello Benjamin. I'm Nate and I am also new here. I think you have a cool job. Where in florida are you located?

We are south of you about an 1 to 1.5 hrs. Welcome to the forum
    KT Topash. Wesley Chapel, FL
    never walk in another man shoes. Make your own path in life!

to Nafex, Benjamin! Enjoy your research into falconry, it's something very special.
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Welcome aboard thank you for taking time to introduce yourself

Good luck and let us know how if you decide to proceed with your falconry adventures.
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Thread Information