Hey guys and gals,
I'm from Tampa Florida and I've just recently found out about the wonderful sport of flying and hunting with birds of prey, aka falconry. I'm very interested in becoming a falconer in the very near future, I have done some research but I will obviously research until I feel comfortable with jumping into the sport, and then even some more just in case. I am quite aware of the care and dedication that goes into such a complex yet beautiful hobby, my other hobbies include setting up and maintaining marine coral reef aquariums, restoring muscle cars, rc cars, fishing,mountain biking, building computers, just to name a few. The most complicated hobby I've had so far was the reef aquariums, I have that down to a science so I am in search of a new challenge, as with reef aquariums this hobby also requires a lot of knowledge, dedication, and care. Anyone who would like to give me any basic advice would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would be willing to be a sponsor here in central florida (Tampa) that would be incredible. I feel that, that is going to be my most challenging requirement in order to become a falconer.