We are planning to imprint them as if we were doing them separately, but with both in the same nest box. One reason is convenience, rather than handle two nest boxes we will just have the one and just place two food trays/carcasses in there. Once they are tethered they will be within sight but not able to reach one another and will likely be given separate baggies. Also I feel like it could possibly reduce some behaviors that commonly arise when imprinting just because it more closely resembles how they naturally are raised. We will probably most closely abide by McD's method but with slight variation, for example I'm toying around with the idea of using two lures and switching them out with small portions on each. I don't remember whose method that's from I only remember hearing about it and thinking it's a good fix for the inconsistencies in McD's book.

This is our first go-around for imprints, but we apprenticed under someone who is very familiar with imprints, though primarily Cooper's hawks. He actually contributed to McD's book.