Thread: 2014 Peruvian Aplomado falcons hatching- Chris Lynn's Project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2014 Peruvian Aplomado falcons hatching- Chris Lynn's Project

Eggs are starting to hatch from my pairs of Peruvian Aplomado falcons. They all come from great lineage and are parent-raised. They are raised in a proper breeding facility that minimizes human contact to avoid any problems with the association of food and humans. The Young are able to see dogs and people, along with cars, mowers and other day to day life in a neighborhood. This helps decrease the young from being afraid of these everyday happenings. Live prey (sparrows, starlings, quail and chukar) are introduced to the chambers once the young begin to branch. This helps enter them more quickly on game. Additionally, it helps so that you don't have to use as many baggies. They will be killing and eating before they leave my facility.

I do the above steps to help you, the falconer, get into the field quicker and not have to battle with bad behaviors and/or trying to train your falcon on what is food.

References are available to vouch for the quality of the offspring raised in my facility.

Please email me at admin@nafex.net or shoot me a PM for prices.

Thanks for looking

Chris Lynn
    Last edited by Chris L.; 06-02-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Thread Information