Hello my name is Chase, and I hope you will welcome me here.

So, I guess I will talk about myself a lil. I am a 28 and I am from Jacksonville, FL. I attend the University of North Florida where I study photography. I am a bit of a nerd I do like anime, videogames, comics, film, and other things. I am out going, and I enjoy meeting new people, I can be a bit shy but, I think I am an alright guy. I have always been interested in wildlife and nature. I love animals and birds. I am overweight I will not lie but, i try to work on it. I like to go on hikes and take walks, and I like to go out and walk around the beach or downtown, or in the forest or wherever and take pictures. I mainly like Photographing Landscapes, places, structures, events, animals, plants, and wildlife when I can. I think getting into wildlife photography would be neat but, i need to work on my tracking skills. so thats me in a nutshell if anyone wants to know more just ask.

I am not a Falconer but, I am very interested in birds of prey. I do have an interest in Falconry, and I would like to learn about it more. I know its probably not easy, and its hard but, I would like to try and learn and experience it. So I guess you can call me a newbie. But, I found this site and i figured it would be a good place to start, and learn from people who are falconers.

I would love to talk to falconers and people interested in falconry, especially if you are from the state or Florida or even better In Jacksonville or close to Jacksonville. It would be nice to network or befriend people involved with this practice. I would like to meet the birds as well at some point maybe after I talk to someone for a bit, I don't know how that works. I have read enough to know you have to pass a written test and go through a apprentice ship or learn under a falconer to get a license. So, that would be another good reason to meet falconers and talk to people.

So, Ill talk to anyone but, if anyone is from Florida, or even Jacksonville I would love to talk to you. Also, if anyone has a good site or source for finding local falconers (not that this isn't a good site) It'd be nice if you would share it. Also, any info or good places to look or get in contact with clubs, associations, or events that would be helpful for meeting falconers, would be much appreciated.

I've always been interested in Birds of Prey, and falconry seems like it would be a good way to learn and interact with them, so I would really like to explore Falconry and learn from Falconers and people who work with Birds of Prey. Hawks, Falcons, Eagles, Owls, Vultures, Kites, and so on their all fine with me. So, any help would be appreciated.

Sorry if this is a long introduction, I tend to write a lot. Plus, I figured it'd be nice to explain what brought me here. I'm sure a lot of people like me come here for the same reason, but I still figured I would say something. Anyone willing to help a newb would be appreciated.