using argue's book,
p66-67 where he explains how to break the bird of gorging (seems impossible to me) - does line mean creance? what does he mean pin her down? controlled with creance or leash?
what does he mean by plane and plain? i'm thinking both express open ground.

i will pull my bird out of a bush so she doesn't gorge if she is deep into it. or if she goes down a pipe, i'll rip her out. by rip i mean, pull out as gently as i can but it usually ends w/ her hanging upside down. if on these occasions, i'll let her gorge in hopes she'll think she can gorge in the bush or out of it. she'll do this when a stranger is near sometimes. i've thought there'd be a better way. it seems he is trying to explain how but i can't follow him here. please explain if you understand what he is saying.

if a threat isn't around she usually waits for me to hold the rabbit down and then waits for food on the glove.

p70. i'm completely lost from "i could never meet with any pheasant," about halfway down the page. is he restraining the hallux using a bewit? why does he say don't do it so that she can't grasp a partridge.

maybe the dust storms, aridity and high winds have clogged up or weathered my cognition.

one thing i still don't understand after reading this book, again. our dachsund has been popped a few times by hawks. his instinct to grab the hawk still sets in. i'd trust our pointer but never the little dachsund.